No Products in the Cart
Quest Gym has
A full cardio area, complete with stair steppers, ellipticals, treadmills, stationary bikes, and a rowing machines.
A large free-weight area full of specialized benches and machines. Featuring kettlebells, stability balls, dragging sled, dumbbells ranging from 1lb - 150lbs, and a reverse hyper machine!
A separate power room for athletes. This room features specialized bars, bumper plates, power racks, chains and rubber bands etc.
Locker rooms with showers.
Day Pass: $5 ($10 First Day); STUDENTS $3 ($5 First Day)
One Week Pass: $15/ Week ($20 First Week)
One Month: $55 (month by month)
3 Months: $135 ($45 per month)
6 Months: $240 ($40 per month)
One Year: $399 ($33 per month)
10% discounts for students, military, first responders, medical staff (one month or longer)!
About the Owner - Sherman Ledford
My philosophy on coaching basically revolves around preparation but being a psychologist is not a small part of it either. Preparation includes one or more of the following: communication with the athlete, training programs, nutritional/supplement advice, monitoring body weight, equipment advice and alterations and advice on recovery (sleep, chiropractic/physical therapy, ice, massage).
- Weight training for 30+ years
- Involved in Powerlifting since 1981
- Competed for 12 years in the USPF and won three state titles in the late 1980’s and early 1990’s
- Coached over 100 National Champions in Powerlifting in Multiple Organizations
- USAPL State Chair for Georgia for 10 years
- Meet Director for USAPL and USPF meets (Quest American Invitational @ Arnold Expo)
- Coaching and training power lifters and other athletes for over 20 years
- Coaching, training and handling power lifters in a National setting since 1986
- Coached Team Quest to eight USAPL National Championships
- Owner of Quest Nutrition & Athletics, a strength and speed training facility for athletes
- 10X - USAPL World Team Coach