No Products in the Cart
* (1) pair of 1.1" high quality wood gym rings
* The standard in gymnastics, called the FIG spec, is 1.1" in diameter.
* Some suppliers charge more for the 1.1" ring because it is not a U.S. standard.
* Rings are made of Multi-laminated wood and sanded to our precise standard.
* Each ring has a natural finish that holds chalk for exceptional gripping.
* The Outside Diameter is 9.25 Inches
For decades the 1.1" diameter has been the World Standard and because 1.1" is not a U.S. standard, 1.25" has been the norm for Crossfit boxes, BUT this in essence has made most individuals muscle ups that much more difficult. Give yourself and your Box members the benefit of the original standard that will take your ring work to the next level. Your female members will love your for it!!
Note: If you are a guy with very large hands you could prefer the more generalized U.S. standard 1.25"